Non Corrosive fiberglass well houses developed by RM Product Ltd are used extensively in oil patches world wide.
An example is the wellhead shelters used for an Arctic oil field application on North Star Island.
- RM Products modular buildings fit perfectly with the weight restrictions of the man-made island.
- The wellhead shelter had to conform to specific dimensions to accommodate a variety of existing equipment.
- There were requirements for multiple openings in the structure’s roof, front and rear faces.
- Once the wellhead shelter was assembled, it had to be 100% liftable. The unit was portable from four lifting points on the top corners of the wellhead shelter.
- RM Products designed a fiberglass modular building that was 1/4 of the weight of a comparable steel structure.
- The knock down package was designed for quick assembly in harsh Arctic conditions.